- Joined the board in 2014
- Non-Executive Director and Interim Chairman
- Chairman of the Audit & Risk Committee
- Member of the Management Engagement Committee
- Member of the Nomination Committee
- Member of the Remuneration Committee
Gregor Stewart is currently a professional adviser to international financial services groups. Previously, he was Finance Director for the Insurance Division of Lloyds Banking Group PLC from 2009 to 2012 and a member of Lloyds Banking Group's Finance Board
and Senior Asset & Liability Committee. He joined Ernst & Young in 1985, where he qualified as a chartered accountant in 1988, and became a partner in 1999. His career at Ernst & Young spanned 23 years with a principal focus on investment management and insurance
through audit, advisory and M&A transactions.
Gregor has a B.Acc. from the University of Glasgow. He is Honorary Treasurer for the charity International Alert.